Millions Of South African Shoppers
Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store!
WHY SELL ON MALLMOOLA
Join a multi-vendor marketplace
where millions of South African buyers
shop for unique items, services and much more!
Register and List your products
- Register your business on one of our paid for plans. Create a product/service/booking catalogue. Work through our information points on how to run your new MallMoola Vendor Space!
- Our MallMoola Support Team will help you every step.
- If you need even more dedicated help, let us know, we have package options to either assist with every step you take or in taking your Vendor Space and managing it for you.
Receive orders and sell your product
- Once your Vendor Space has been successfully registered and verified, you will be able to upload your products / promote your services or bookings.
- You will now be ready to receive orders and bookings! Easily manage new sales while managing current or pending sales or services.
Package and ship with ease
- Fulfilment made easy. Each MallMoola Vendor uses the delivery service they prefer. Our easy to use Vendor Dashboard allows you to setup and manage your preferred delivery option, with easy conditions for each area in South Africa.
- If you need even more dedicated help, let us know, we have package options to either assist with every step you take or overall management of your Vendor Space.
Automised payments allowing you to grow your business
- Split payment accounts and Account withdrawals options, allows you to easily manage your MallMoola sales.
- Cash-out your payment on one of our dedicated payment dates four times a month.
MallMoola offers you a cost effective way to start your online business
Affordable, Transparent, Secure
MallMoola Packages include an offering, which allows you as a Vendor to list from 25 to 50 products, services, subscriptions, or auction items. If you have a bigger list of items or products the MallMoola team will be able to update your service package.
Cost per transaction only happens on successful sales.
monthly subscription fee
+R4.50 Success Fee
MallMoola offers you:
- A Plug-n-Play E-Commerce Solution.
- Dedicated MallMoola Support
- 24 hours / 7 days a week – Online Presence! You don’t have to stop selling because you need to sleep.
- P.O.S – Point Of Sales Solutions
- A growing South African community of online shoppers.
- Easy Shipping Solutions.
- Seller and Buyer protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
- Marketing and Sales upsell to help you push your business evolution.
- Payment gateways that are well known and implements high-level security measures.
MallMoola Success Stories
See Vendors Statements about their successes while being part of the MallMoola Team.
F.A.Q - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on MallMoola
How do fees work on MallMoola?
There are three basic selling fees: a monthly listing fee, a transaction/success fee, and a pay-out fee if a withdrawal is requested outside the dedicated MallMoola Payment dates.
It costs R350.00 a month to publish a vendor shop, or listing to the MallMoola Multi-Vendor Marketplace. A listing lasts until the subscription is cancelled. Once an item sells, there is a success fee of 15% + R4.50 on the total sales price.
MallMoola uses multiple payment processing gateways. An example of this is Paypal, which converts all sales to USD before it releases the funds to our South African accounts. These currency changes will reflect on the total amount based on changes on the daily exchange rate.
All MallMoola subscriptions are managed by Paypal because of the PayPal security levels, IP management and ease of use for our Vendors and Buyers.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
It’s really easy to set up a Vendor Shop on MallMoola. Create a MallMoola Vendor Account (if you don’t already have one), complete your shop information such as choosing a shop name, creating a new listing, setting up a payment method, and finally set a billing method.
( MallMoola reserves all usage rights of the MallMoola Platforms, Services, and Associations. )
How do I get paid?
Each MallMoola Vendor gets to decide how they would like to be paid. Our base pay-out service allows MallMoola Vendors to request a payout from their MallMoola account on one of our four automatic payment dates in a month, from MallMoola via an EFT payout to your preferred account.
If you accept payments with PayPal, split payment funds from PayPal sales on MallMoola will be deposited into your PayPal Business Account.
MallMoola requires our Vendors to use a PayPal Business account as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Before a payout can be requested, the Vendor needs to ensure that the MallMoola service or product conditions are met.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
Yes, as a MallMoola Vendor you will need a credit or debit card to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via PayPal.
What can I sell on MallMoola?
MallMoola provides a multi-vendor marketplace for everyone. We provide an E-Commerce service solution to Vendors who sell physical and digital products. Venue and Service providers to list services and take digital bookings. Subscription services for groups and monthly repeat services.
( Unsure if your product or service would be allowed on MallMoola? Contact us and one of our MallMoola Team Members will review your Vendor Request and quickly assist you with your questions. )